The Sublab philosophy
OPENNESS, FLEXIBILITY, RESPONSIVENESS.
Have a project that’s difficult to film? Demanding technical requirements? Or maybe you just need high quality images? If so, get in touch
With its combination of know-how and technical creativity, Sublab helps clients in the media/audiovisual sector (advertising and cinema) and the industrial sector, including security and defense, and science.
Our services cover all your needs - from the most basic to the highly complex. And we’ll adapt to your budgetary and time constraints.
A PIONEER. AND CREATOR
Raoul Rodriguez brings to the table more than 16 years of specialist experience in high-speed solutions and technical coordination of international projects.
Starting out as a high-speed cameraman using 35mm and 16mm film, Raoul soon became a « high-speed vision/imaging » engineer.
A pioneer in his field, he introduced the Phantom HD camera to the Panavision Alga Group in France before setting up Sublab in 2008. Constantly seeking to innovate, he develops proprietary software, hardware and motion solutions based on project requirements - or simply his drive to come up with new tools.
EQUIPMENT RENTAL, CREATIVE CONSULTING, ENGINEERING.
The Sublab team offers you a comprehensive service:
- Rental of image recording materials: specialists in high-speed cameras and accessories from the Phantom range by US company Vision Research, plus 2 cinebots, opticals and a studio
- We offer classic image recording in a studio, plus underwater, aerial, 3D or VR options
- Creative consulting: we pride ourselves on finding the optimum solutions for filming your project
- Engineering: solution development: software, hardware, movement/motion, synchronized image recording (light, tracking, movement), communication and networks
- Production facilities: We take care of the technical and operational aspects of your project. Whether we’re talking a few sequences or all the images you need, take advantage of our services both in the studio and on location.