The M320S Miro, the ultimate portable camera
Vision Research has expanded their high-speed camera offerings with the introduction of the Phantom Miro M-Series. The new Miro M line opens up the phenomenal power of Phantom high-speed digital cameras to more filmmakers with a variety of applications. The top of the line Miro M320S can capture up to 1500 frames per second at 1920x1080 resolution, with both on board RAW recording and HD-SDI.
Miro M-Series camera is delivered with unique CineFlash storage technology. These removable, non-volatile storage devices slide into the camera body and provide a way to quickly save shots from the camera's memory.
The Phantom Miro M-Series supports different lens mounts: PL or EOS. These cameras also have a number of other advanced features including an internal capping shutter, Image-Based Auto-Trigger, camera synchronization, immediate playback of recorded cines, and more.
▪ 1920 x 1200 resolution maximum 1,388fps
▪ 1920 x 1080 maximum 1,542 fps
▪ 500 ASA (180°, 25 fps)
▪ PL and Canon EOS Mount
▪ HD-SDI Video Output
▪ Global electronic shutter
▪ 12GB high-speed internal RAM
▪ Throughput 1.6 Gpx/s
▪ spectR wireless remote compatibility
▪ Internal mechanical shutter for hands-free and remote Black Balances
▪ Sensor Size 19.2mm x 12.0mm
▪ Uncompressed Cine RAW data
1920 x 1200 (max res)
1920 x 1080 (HD)
1280 x 720